The Library offers various services for patrons who are disabled. A range of assistive devices are available at the library for patrons who have physical restrictions. If you have any special needs and require assistance, please ask us how we may help.
GLS (Georgia Library for the print and disabled)
- Anyone who is unable to read or handle standard printed materials as a result of temporary or permanent visual or physical disability.
- Persons who are legally blind or cannot see well enough or focus long enough to read standard print, even with glasses.
- Persons who are unable to hold or turn pages of print books.
- Persons who are certified by a medical doctor as having a reading disability.
- Download an application for service.